Who are your customers?
We learned that you have two customers, the brands and the members.
What do the members want?
The Members want experiences that they wouldn't have if they traveled alone. Also including experience opportunities like cameras for the trip.
Value. Some people may like that they can now afford places they couldn't stay at alone.
- Community/Relationship Building. Positioning some of the trips or gatherings around networking or couples/singles.
- Lux Destinations
- Documented Imagery
- Access to travel agents
WHAT DO THE BRANDS WANT?
- An opportunity to have a large group simultaneously promoting their product or brand.
- Natural and beautiful creative assets for their own advertising efforts.
Make the experience as good as it looks on Instagram.
Who is your competition?
- Travel bloggers
- Brands that are already producing their own experiences
What are you doing better than your competition?
- Offer around the world experiences and photography.
- Diversity in participants.
- Creating engaging and educational travel blogs.
sol society Strategy
Members pay for the destination and brands pay for the unique experiences.
The premiums from both of these customers pay for the monthly meet ups.
Core business values should lay in recruiting as many members as possible to fund the meet ups and internal roles.
PHASE 2 OF SOL SOCIETY
- Creating a VIP service that offers consulting for the evolving travel lifestyle.
- After gaining clout on social media, charging the brands for advertising space on the instagram or website.